Saturday 23 October 2010

The Importance of Being Naked

In the society I live in, I found that I am forced to conform to a material lifestyle.  The money I earn I wanted for myself and I resented having to give it away.  As much for me as anyone else, I wrote a book to remind me what money really stands for and the consequences of my material lifestyle, and if I look deeper, what I idealistically want society to aspire to.  Each stage is a step on for the one before, but even if I only make it past the first couple I think I will have lessened materialism’s grip on me.  The books I photocopied and placed among the shelves of my local Waterstone’s.  I hope people picked them up and read them, and at least thought about the issue of our material lifestyle.






















No comments:

Post a Comment